Money. What it is. Why its useful. How to get it.
Its not the money that is evil.
Its the intentions of the people who have it and do anything they can to control as much of it as possible.
Its true to a certain extent it is unneeded, if you can eat from a tree and drink from a river.
If you are reading this you have access to the internet and money is an important energy in your life, or else there would be no computer at the moment.
Money can be a wonderful friend though. So...
What is money? What is not having money?
before reading this I recommend taking out a sheet of paper or opening a notepad document and writing what money is and what not having money is, this way we can compare after and you will have a deeper understanding because you will have dug deep and brought the ideas home. Done? K.
What money is:
What not having money is:
Sum up; money is:
a useful tool the ability to go anywhere, do anything, be anything, help anyone, free yourself/others.
Sounds really damn important to me.
For information about who rules the financial structure today check out the movie Zeitgeist. It also talks about Christianity/Early Religions, 9/11 and the Radio Frequency Identification Chip(RFID) chip. Its an amazing movie that is free to watch or duplicate. If your like boo an conspiracy movie ignore the 9/11 part. It won the Artivist Film Festival award 2007 and 2008.
There are certain questions in "What is wish I had learnt in school but didnt that I am going to answer here: please do the same. Its all about reconditioning the subconscious.
1. What are my most limiting beliefs about having absolute financial abundance?
2. What specific amount of money represents financial abundance to me?
3. What will I do today toward developing a financial plan?
4. What did I learn today that I can use to make progress?
5. What financial terms and aspects of personal finance do I not currently understand?
6. Why am I commited to follow through?
7. Give one or two situations from the past of when you pulled through despite difficulty?